Contributor
I was trying to watch yesterday Blacklist on NBC.com on my IPAD. Got message that I am unable to view full episodes on my device. Am I doing something wrong or do you have to be on a laptop or PC?
Worry does not empty tomorrow of its sorrow. It empties today of its strength.....Corrie ten Boom
Respected Contributor

Re: Ipad ? Viewing TV episodes

I went to the site, sure enough couldn't view using safari browser. There is an App, Photon, I used it and could then view episodes. But didn't see Blacklist as a full episode to view. Before QVC improved their site, I could only view video using Photon app. HTH
Contributor

Thanks Mustang, it does. I'm a newbie and was looking forward to TV viewing. Wanted to make sure it was not my user error!
Worry does not empty tomorrow of its sorrow. It empties today of its strength.....Corrie ten Boom
Esteemed Contributor

You need to go to the App on your pad for the APP STORE, OPEN IT, and search for the NBC APP. You then install the APP. You can then watch a show.

http://ipad.about.com/od/iPad_Guide/ss/iPad-101-New-Users-Guide-Install-Move-Delete-Folders_3.htm

Contributor

TY Nutmeg, got the app and will put the guide in my favorites, I will need it a lot I'm sure !
Honored Contributor

I have the NBC App & have watched TV on my IPad.

Respected Contributor

I didn't even think of the app! Of course, I have the CBS App and I watch on it, duh, LOL