New Contributor

Re: Impossible to call Premier PC Support

Unable to connect with tech support for at least three weeks now. Callled Dell and they advised me the tech support i have on my purchase is from QVC not Dell. Called and Emailed QVC. QVC replayed to my first email and provided a tel# to call fo connect with tech support however after dialing the number dicovered it was disconnected. Sent anather email to QVC without a responce to date.

New Contributor

@Exercise4 me wrote:
  • My computer was hacked and I lost access to Prmier PC Support. I can't contact them online because when I go to supportmefirst.com, I get a screen that tells me that my account has been suspended. I have been on hold today for 11 1/2 hrs. I was #11 in the cue when I started and am now #4. Twice today, I was bumped back a number. The on air presentations make it look easy to get help. Last night I was on hold 7 hrs and had to hang up. So far QVC has been no help. Does anyone know how I can contact Premier PC? I can't believe QVC would allow a company like this to partner with their products. 

Unable to connect with tech support for at least three weeks now. Callled Dell and they advised me the tech support i have on my purchase is from QVC not Dell. Called and Emailed QVC. QVC replayed to my first email and provided a tel# to call fo connect with tech support however after dialing the number dicovered it was disconnected. Sent anather email to QVC without a responce to date.

New Contributor

Liveconnect is flagged as a malicious website when attempting to connect

New Contributor

Live connect is flafgged as a malicious website

Highlighted

Tomorrow I'm calling my State Attorney General's office to determine if QVC has violated any of the state's consumer laws.  I purchased a MAC computer.  Included in the purchase was a 4 year Premier PC Tech support subscription/package..  The telephone contact number, 1-855-234-8357 is no longer in service (1-877-949-5499 is also out of service).  I am disappointed and saddened by this experience.  

Esteemed Contributor

@Dissatisfied Toowrote:

Tomorrow I'm calling my State Attorney General's office to determine if QVC has violated any of the state's consumer laws.  I purchased a MAC computer.  Included in the purchase was a 4 year Premier PC Tech support subscription/package..  The telephone contact number, 1-855-234-8357 is no longer in service (1-877-949-5499 is also out of service).  I am disappointed and saddened by this experience.  

QVC no longer uses Premier.  Contact CS or the moderators in the Customer Care forum to get the number to the current provider.

@Dissatisfied Too

Honored Contributor

and this is why I'd never by any kind of electronics from Q or other shopping channel because the "tech support" is useless!  As other warranties they suggest.

and even if I'm at Best Buy they try to upsell that support package -  no thanks!

Valued Contributor

CALL 1-800-683 6968.we no longer use PREMIER TECH SUPPORT. we use TECH LIVE CONNECT.I have no problem with them at all. dont forget to call now and register with them.

New Contributor

They don't have Premire Tech Support anymore, they have a different one and it is in SIngaporeI wouldn't recommend them either they tried to fix my sister and it was good she got the extended warrenty cause the tech support gave help help alright ...The Blue screen of Death as they say...Now she had to send her computer to Texas annd see what they will do for her.....I called customer support at QVC today and told them about what happened to her, she said she will pass along the informatio....call QVC customer support and they will give you the info...........My sister was on phone for 12 hours

Good Luck !

Esteemed Contributor

@glb613wrote:

@apple1964 wrote:

I noticed that the O/P is a first time poster...hard to believe that she would hold on the phone all those hours. Something is off about this thread which is usually the norm with first time postings.Woman Indifferent

Ooops, I missed it.  I'm with you and normally don't offer advice to a first time posters complaining about QVC or in the case, Premier PC support.  Oh well, my advice is still good if someone having computer problems. 

That is okay because there might be others in the same pickle..