Valued Contributor

Re: If you're interested in an inexpensive tablet

WOW this thread took a downward spiral into nothing related to the OP.  If not interested just pass on by. 

Apparently this good deal is not available in all stores so I assume it is limited to old stock in store.

Esteemed Contributor

wrote:

Don't waste your money on inexpensive tablets. Apple IPads start around $325 and are a powerhouse. Spending a little more upfront will make you happy in the long run. Apple IPads are the gold standard.  Androids are worthless.

Worthless? I feel the same way about Apple products.. You can have them. Androids rock! Apple products are rotten to the core.Woman LOLWoman LOLWoman LOL And FYI there are folks here who can not afford to throw away almost 400 dollars on a Ipad which are highly overrated anyway. Cat Tongue I have had them and hated them. I just brought a new Galaxy and love it they are on sale  now.. Happy shopping.

Esteemed Contributor

wrote:

wrote:

@In-x-s wrote:

I needed the Windows not android so it was perfect for my needs.

I know the RCA is a Windows tablet @In-x-sWoman Happy That's why I wished I knew about it before I bought my android.

You are wrong the RCA is a android tablet. If it was powered by windows it is not anymore.:

I know the RCA is a Windows tablet @In-x-sWoman Happy That's why I wished I knew about it before I bought my android.

Esteemed Contributor

wrote:

Perfect? With all there crazy updates... I wonder why anyone would want a small device and then get a massive update and have to install that! Do not want to imagine the headaches that will  go along with that. I wish you good luck with that.Woman Frustrated

Esteemed Contributor

wrote:

@Reever wrote:

Don't waste your money on inexpensive tablets. Apple IPads start around $325 and are a powerhouse. Spending a little more upfront will make you happy in the long run. Apple IPads are the gold standard.  Androids are worthless.

@Reever  Your use of a generalization is illogical.  You'd never win or even score during a debate with a statement such as you made.  Its also not true.

You are right....amen to that. Apple is not the "gold standard" for anything.. just over priced and totally rotten to the core. Woman LOL

QVC Customer Care

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

wrote:

wrote:

wrote:

@In-x-s wrote:

You are wrong the RCA is a android tablet. If it was powered by windows it is not anymore.:

I know the RCA is a Windows tablet @In-x-sWoman Happy That's why I wished I knew about it before I bought my android.

@SilleeMeeJust for the record, I did NOT write the above response in red.  I have no idea where that came from.  However, they are wrong, RCA makes both an android and a Windows tablet.  I needed the Windows and that's what I got.  End o' story! Smiley Wink

Valued Contributor

To me, $325 is not inexpensive.-- a lot of people just want to play games or connect to the internet for a short look and making a generalization as you do- is "assuming" that some people like a smaller screen as opposed to ie a laptop.

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

I agree! it's like Facebook with trolls! An innocent post turned into a frenzy of insensitive and unnecessary namecalling! I'm surprised politics didn't enter the scene!!

Cheesk!

Esteemed Contributor

wrote:

wrote:

wrote:

@In-x-s wrote:

There are tons of RCA tablets both with windows 10 and android. Go online and check it out. I did and I was surprised by all the tablets I saw being sold there. Woman Surprised