Respected Contributor

I can't decide which one to buy, SE $399 vs 6S $550? I just use it for calls and texts. I don't need more than 32g, so why spend $550. What are your experiences? The only difference I can see, is the size, everything else is basically the same. Thanks.

Happiness is not a destination, it is a way of life.
Honored Contributor

They have the same chip set and camera, the 6s has the 3D touch and a better zoom if you care about the camera. But if it was me, I'd wait for the new 8 instead of buying a 2 year old phone but it's up to you. 

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval
Respected Contributor

Thanks. I thought about that, especially since the 8 will be coming out for their 10th anniversary. The only problem is, who knows what the cost will be! 

Happiness is not a destination, it is a way of life.
Honored Contributor

If you just want to use it for calls or texts I wouldn't bother with a Smartphone device. It's more than what you may need, if I understood correctly. 

Respected Contributor

@Coquille wrote:

I can't decide which one to buy, SE $399 vs 6S $550? I just use it for calls and texts. I don't need more than 32g, so why spend $550. What are your experiences? The only difference I can see, is the size, everything else is basically the same. Thanks.

I agree with another poster.  Why buy a smartphone if all you do is make calls and text?  There are phones that will do both and no where near the price of an iPhone.