Honored Contributor
Today had to leave IPad at service center. They uninstalled the latest iOS update and stated had to research the other issues. Southern Bee
Honored Contributor

which IOS update was this??? 

I own an I pad and so far no problem with it.

Honored Contributor

@viva923 wrote:

which IOS update was this??? 

I own an I pad and so far no problem with it.

I did an update this AM, just a week after another one. It seemed strange, but everything seems to be working.

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Honored Contributor
13.1.2. That was scheduled for update last week. Plus the other issue was a bad app was installed forgot the correct tech term. Using my new LG smartphone or otherwise would be dealing with separation anxiety.Southern Bee
Respected Contributor

I just did the latest iPadOS update (13.1.3) and had problems right after. Websites either wouldn't load or would not display right. 

I had to do a soft reboot to get things working again.

The old iOS worked fine. Now, so many things look and work differently. I hate change anyway and  I'm sorry I installed it.

Honored Contributor
Yep- me to.They indicated this morning had another update from Apple that was supposed to correct the issues. Southern Bee
Honored Contributor

i know i have the 13 installed in i pad but which 13 not sure. so far no problem.

Honored Contributor

@SouthernBee 

I hope this finally gets rid of that rogue app problem you've been having @SouthernBee !  I know that's been annoying you.

I got a new iPad just as the new iPadOS was coming out.  It downloaded the 13.1.1 update and the only problems I had was that I couldn't get some of my info from the cloud and some syncing glitches for some reason.  Oh, and the perpetual problems with the QVC site, but I don't even count those anymore.  I just downloaded the 13.1.3 update for the iPadOS and don't seem to have any problems with it.  

I also updated to iOS 13.1.3 on my iPhone 6S+ this morning, and so far haven't noticed any problems with that either.

Honored Contributor
I got a new IPad last May. First time had to let them keep it to work on. Of course my Apple care services has expired. Concerns about the service cost but needed the help. Small key pad on this phone.Southern Bee
Honored Contributor

Re: IPad update

[ Edited ]

CS stated Apple changed system & profiles built in operating system. They are puzzled by my rouge app and previous solutions for this doesn't work and need more info and update from Apple. So far no charge but suggested they do a factory reset for $30. Stated rouge app will not do damage or cause problems. Why did I have so many problems& issues using the iPad today.?Will call tomorrow with my decision. Southern Bee