Honored Contributor

IOS 15 update erroneously reports your storage is full. WAIT to update,

[ Edited ]

IOS 15 update erroneously reports your storage is full. Users are getting messages they can't remove saying their storage is full when it is not full. Actual useage reports are inaccurate too. Apple is working on the fix. Wait to update until the fix is in. Similar reports in Apple Insider, MAC Rumors, and more.

Regular Contributor

Re: IOS 15 update erroneously reports your storage is full. WAIT to update,

Good to know!

Thanks for posting.

Valued Contributor

When I downloaded the update, my iCloud Storage bill doubled! I contacted Apple and they said there is no fix yet. Meanwhile I got slammed with the bill, no refunds are being offered at this time. I usually wait on updates, but I didn't this time and should have. 

Honored Contributor

@Mindy D   Thank you so much for posting this!  I will turn my automatic updates off until the next update comes in.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Respected Contributor

@Mindy D et al, my iPhone XR is dropping calls.  I have IOS 14.8.  Should I upgrade to 15?  TIA.  LM

Honored Contributor

@HonestLife wrote:

When I downloaded the update, my iCloud Storage bill doubled! I contacted Apple and they said there is no fix yet. Meanwhile I got slammed with the bill, no refunds are being offered at this time. I usually wait on updates, but I didn't this time and should have. 

@HonestLifeMe personally, I would ignore the bill plus notify my cc company not to honor/dispute payment.

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Honored Contributor

@Lilysmom1 wrote:

@Mindy D et al, my iPhone XR is dropping calls.  I have IOS 14.8.  Should I upgrade to 15?  TIA.  LM

@Lilysmom1 @So sorry my reply is so late. I didn't see this until tonight, Friday, 10/8. I'm not sure what to do in your situation. I think I'd wait and keep checking for news articles or search for news articles on Google about the XR dropping calls and any effect the update has on phones with this problem. 

Honored Contributor

Is this the Mac computer or iPhone or iPad?

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Mindy D , thanks so much for your reply.  Whatever caused my iPhone to drop calls seems to be remedied.LM

Respected Contributor

@Icegoddess , I think it is iPad as they descrbe it as IOS...zhe system on computers is just OS I believe.  LM