Honored Contributor

I noticed today Chrome vs Safari

I have a new MacBook and I am learning the ins and outs of it...today I noticed that my QVC  wish list on Safari is totally different than it is on Google Chrome!  On Chrome and was the same in FIrefox.... there is a box where you can write a comment about the item your are saving, on Safari there is no box and the 'look' is much cleaner looking...I do like the comment feature on Chrome.

Can anyone explain why there would be such a difference?  I also noticed that saving bookmarks is much easier on Safari than it is on Chrome.....

Honored Contributor

Re: I noticed today Chrome vs Safari

I have used Chrome for many years, I do not like the navigation on Safari I find it rather clumsy

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Super Contributor

@Mom2Dogs I use Safari on all my Apple products and my wish list has the comment box. I don't understand why yours does not.

Honored Contributor

@Mom2Dogs  I use Safari, and my Wish List has the comment box.  I just double checked to make sure this hadn't changed, and the comment box is still there.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I left the house shortly after I posed the question....when I came home and checked the wish list looks like it did on Chrome....I swear it was different.  I wonder what's up?

Edited to ask....do people generally just use one browser based on how you like how it runs?  or do you go back and forth between two different ones....Chrome is new to me and I like how it runs just curious since I never had the choice before...safari was on the older macbook.

Esteemed Contributor

@Mom2Dogs, you can download chrome on any device.  I always have two browsers.  I usually use Safari and Chrome.  If I have an issue with one, I switch to the other.  LM

Honored Contributor

I don't switch browsers, I have no reason to. I just use safari

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval
Honored Contributor

@Nicknack wrote:

@Mom2Dogs  I use Safari, and my Wish List has the comment box.  I just double checked to make sure this hadn't changed, and the comment box is still there.

@Mom2Dogs  I just came back to say that today in my Wish List on Safari it is the new format you mentioned.  There is no place for notes.  I just checked Chrome, and the Wish List is the same as it's always been.  Very strange.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Honored Contributor

@NickNack...thanks, I thought I was losing my mind!

Respected Contributor

I used Chrome a couple of times.  Really disliked it.  I use Firefox "Quantum" or Safari.  Have noticed some differences in page display.  Don't know why.  Am able to navigate to what I want.