QVC Customer Care

Re: I bought my Laptop at HSN

This post has been removed by QVC because of the active link to another retail site.

Trusted Contributor

@Katcat1  Enjoy your new laptop !!!

Respected Contributor

@Katcat1 

Sounds like a good deal to me..  I don't know why some of the other posters are complaining about...  8GB is plenty for most everything and anything you would do on a home computer...  Was this another Dell or an HP?

Honored Contributor

@KatieB  It was an HP but I had to return it because it was defective.  It did not close windows out when shutting down and the screen went blank for a few seconds once.  I ended up buying another HP at Walmart that has a 17 in. screen (laptop).  No problems.

kindness is strength
Respected Contributor

@Katcat1 is it safe to assume you are liking your HP from Walmart? My 10 year old son wants a laptop (I have a Dell, but he wants his own and mine is on its way out). I was thinking a purchasing him one from Walmart because they have 90 day return policy and no restocking fee and if I have to return it I can take it to the store and not have to ship it back.

Honored Contributor

@DJs mom  Everything is fine with my new laptop.  Walmart had fast delivery too.

kindness is strength
Respected Contributor

Thanks @Katcat1 

Valued Contributor

So did I, just happened to pass by channel , as i don't usually shop HSN.  i purchased a printer from the Q. 

Esteemed Contributor

@Katcat1 wrote:

@apple1964  You might be busting your own bubble.  I am very satisfied with my purchase.  Great reviews and also has Touch feature.  I don't have a $1,000 for a computer.  When you purchase from stores, you don't see reviews.  Everyone buys what is good for them.

Good for you! I am not busting anyones bubble. I could careless what you buy or do not buy.