Honored Contributor

I  have a question for those that have ,or know about them,do i need to have a anti virus program, and what about a program to stop pop up ads?

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Honored Contributor

wrote:

I  have a question for those that have ,or know about them,do i need to have a anti virus program,

NOPE!  There are no known viruses that can affect OSX.  However, there is malware out there than can affect the OS.  For that you can download the free versions of Malwarebytes & EtreCheck.

and what about a program to stop pop up ads?

No program needed.  Go into your browsers Preferences to set up your no pop up settings.  As a backup plan install the add-on AdBlock Plus.

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Honored Contributor

@Mz iMac, Thank you.

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Respected Contributor

Great timing!..............Well, I think today is the day I finally pick out my all in one Mac...............27" screen........... I can't take this Dell any longer. I have never used a Mac........and it's only me to learn it, so stay close @Mz iMac Smiley Happy

Congrats to you @goldensrbest !!

-Do Not Copy Pls-
Respected Contributor

This is my 2nd iMac with a 27" screen.  You'll absolutely love it.

Respected Contributor

Hi everyone with Mac's !!Smiley Very Happy

I have not gotten very far yet...........still ordering...I get so nervous as I add on each thing and it's like $ + $ + $...........LOL, and I'm thinking, can I even turn it on when it gets here Smiley Very Happy

You all seem happy to have one so ok then......into the savings I go, high ho, high ho...........it's off to Mac I go....(teeth chattering)

@goldensrbest@Cats3000@Mz iMac

-Do Not Copy Pls-
Respected Contributor

OH, I added in the music software and video software.....for them to install.............and the i7...........

How is the audio with great headphones ?

Did any of you finance through Apple with interest free ? I'm not sure to do that or pay out right.....

-Do Not Copy Pls-
Respected Contributor

It's DONE YAY.............Smiley Very Happy

APPLE ORDER ALL DONE YAY.JPG

-Do Not Copy Pls-
Respected Contributor

@Cats3000 Did I miss anything or should I add more ?.....Order is in...delivery next week.

-Do Not Copy Pls-
Respected Contributor

wrote:

@Cats3000 Did I miss anything or should I add more ?.....Order is in...delivery next week.

The only thing you can't easily add later is hardware.  You can but, it's a lot easier to do at the time of purchase.  Sotware can be added later through the app store or other 3rd party sellers.