Honored Contributor

How to install the QVC forums and blogs on a smart phone

I have been using and becoming quite proficient with my new LG smart phone.  I downloaded the QVC app, but cannot find a way to add the forums and blogs.  I called Customer Service and she had no idea.

I'm assuming some of you know how to do this, since you use your phone to post on the forums. 

Can anyone help me with this?

Formerly Ford1224
We must always take sides. Neutrality helps the oppressor, never the victim. Silence encourages the tormentor, never the tormented. Elie Wiesel 1986
Honored Contributor

Re: How to install the QVC forums and blogs on a smart phone

@LilacTree wrote:

I have been using and becoming quite proficient with my new LG smart phone.  I downloaded the QVC app, but cannot find a way to add the forums and blogs.  I called Customer Service and she had no idea.

I'm assuming some of you know how to do this, since you use your phone to post on the forums. 

Can anyone help me with this?

i dont access the forums via the app. i go to qvc.com on my tablet or smartphone and access the forums from there. i dont care for the app at all so i deleted it.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Trusted Contributor

I think the app is a waste of time. I access QVC as a website on my iphone’s browser (Chrome or Safari) and when I open to QVC, I can navigate to Blogs& Forums just as I can navigate to My Account or the TSV Page. 

Whether you try it with an Android phone like your LG or or an iPhone, the app is intended for shopping and ordering. The website gives you complete functionality of any type. If you want the Forum here, get to it through the QVC website using your phone’s browser. 

Sorry i can’t answer the question just as you asked it. 

Respected Contributor

You don't.  You need to use QVC.com to access the forums. 

Honored Contributor

You can’t access the forums from the app.  You have to use a browser and come in via the QVC website.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I agree, you can't access the forums or blogs from the QVC app... 

*~"Never eat more than you can lift......" Miss Piggy~*
Honored Contributor

Thank you everyone.  I'm still better on my computer, so I think I'll just keep doing the forums this way.

Also, I was hit with a virus on the phone.  It came out of nowhere while I was browsing on the web.  I immediately shut my phone down, but it appeared again today.

I will have to call Verizon to help me with this.

Formerly Ford1224
We must always take sides. Neutrality helps the oppressor, never the victim. Silence encourages the tormentor, never the tormented. Elie Wiesel 1986
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Honored Contributor

I’m not familiar with android phones but try powering it completely off and restarting it. 

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval
Honored Contributor

@LilacTree

Download  the  free malwarebytes to your phone and run it to check for virus,etc.

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."