Honored Contributor

Re: How long does an iPad battery last?

@apple1964 wrote:

@proudlyfromNJ wrote:

I have an IPad 3. I have a case with a cover. I very rarely shut mine down. Just close the cover. So far battery is still going strong. Charge lasts about 10 hours. No more updates from Apple for my IPad. I use it quite a bit.

That makes no sense... What difference does it make if you have a case with a cover or not? If you leave your Ipad on it will [the battery] will deplete at some point. Unless you leave it on without touching it then it might last a bit longer. 

Every time the cover is closed it goes to sleep. It depletes with a 10 hour use. When I charge it, cover is down and it is asleep. My iPad rarely gets completely shut down. Battery does not drain with cover down.
I hope this helps you to understand.

Esteemed Contributor

@proudlyfromNJ wrote:

@apple1964 wrote:

@proudlyfromNJ wrote:

I have an IPad 3. I have a case with a cover. I very rarely shut mine down. Just close the cover. So far battery is still going strong. Charge lasts about 10 hours. No more updates from Apple for my IPad. I use it quite a bit.

That makes no sense... What difference does it make if you have a case with a cover or not? If you leave your Ipad on it will [the battery] will deplete at some point. Unless you leave it on without touching it then it might last a bit longer. 

Every time the cover is closed it goes to sleep. It depletes with a 10 hour use. When I charge it, cover is down and it is asleep. My iPad rarely gets completely shut down. Battery does not drain with cover down.

Esteemed Contributor

@apple1964 wrote:

@proudlyfromNJ wrote:

@apple1964 wrote:

@proudlyfromNJ wrote:

@apple1964 wrote:

@proudlyfromNJ wrote:

@apple1964 wrote:

@proudlyfromNJ wrote:

You failed to mention that you put you phone in "Sleep mode" you just said you close the cover and you have 10 hours of battery time. Whatever!? I understand you... you left a lot out.Woman LOL

Esteemed Contributor

@apple1964 wrote:

@proudlyfromNJ wrote:

@apple1964 wrote:

@proudlyfromNJ wrote:

"Hope to make me understand"? I could careless, I am already getting boredWoman LOL

Honored Contributor

@apple1964 wrote:

@apple1964 wrote:

@proudlyfromNJ wrote:

@apple1964 wrote:

@proudlyfromNJ wrote:

"Hope to make me understand"? I could careless, I am already getting boredWoman LOL

Don't ask then. Stay away from me.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@proudlyfromNJ wrote:

@apple1964 wrote:

@apple1964 wrote:

@proudlyfromNJ wrote:

@apple1964 wrote:

@proudlyfromNJ wrote:

No one asked you!!!!! It will be my pleasure to stay away from foolish people such as yourself!Woman TongueWoman Tongue Now do you understand?

QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC because it's argumentative.

Esteemed Contributor

@proudlyfromNJ wrote:

@apple1964 wrote:

@apple1964 wrote:

@proudlyfromNJ wrote:

@apple1964 wrote:

@proudlyfromNJ wrote:

I think you have been drinking tooWoman LOL much of that NJ water.Woman LOL