Respected Contributor

Re: How do you usually hold and position your iPa

[ Edited ]

I use the Flippy and really like it. My ipad is the 10" I bought last year. Apple TV is still giving me programming for free for over one year now.

Super Contributor

Re: How do you usually hold and position your iPad?

@Mindy D, I use Love Handles XL. They are flat and attach with some strong tape, which you can remove with dental floss. They're pretty strong. I use two, one vertical and one horizontal. I have a smaller one for my phone. I use them on my Kindle Oasis, Fire tablet, and another Kindle eReader. They're made in the US. QVC and HSN use to sell them, but I didn't see them on their websites. You can go to their website or Amazon. They have a lot of different colors and designs. 

Respected Contributor

Due to trouble holding anything for a long period of time, even a small paperback I use a Lamicall stand. I

bought it on Amazon. It is fully functional, easily 

adjustable, very sleek and beautifully designed.

The flippy didn't work for me.

Honored Contributor

I have an iPad pro and use a 3M notebook riser I got from Amazon.  Place it on the riser.  Out the riser on top of a throw pillow on my lap.

Why is it, when I have a 50/50 guess at something, I'm always 100% wrong?
Honored Contributor

@Mindy D 

Have used an EZ Handle for years on both our 7 and 10" tablets. Good for every purpose I have used them.

hckynut 

hckynut(john)
Respected Contributor

I have an iPad with an apple Smart Keyboard.  So the whole thing sits in my lap.

I'm typing on the added keyboard now.  

QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC because it contains a link to another retailer.

Honored Contributor

I have an older version of the Flippy I use with the iPad I received last year. Usually I'm sitting on the couch with a TV tray in front of me or at a table. Wherever my iPad goes, my Flippy and I go too!  Smiley Wink