Honored Contributor

Re: Hope someone can make since of this? very creepy ... Thanks in advance.

Well, all we know right now is that somebody has those two photos and sent them to you! That is a fact. (Could be that someone's friend of a relative/friend took those two photos and had them copied. As far as Facebook, friends of 'friends' of 'friends' of 'friends' can retrieve two separate photos, and then place them on a single page of paper.) One thing we know for sure is that someone you know or don't know has those two photos. Period.

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Honored Contributor

p.s. Sorry to alarm you. Just that there's always a factual explanation for something like this. Just a huge matter of getting to the bottom of it. I'm glad you are bringing the info to the police station. Maybe others in your area have the same problem. Good luck to you.

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Super Contributor

On 5/29/2014 ROMARY said:

Well, all we know right now is that somebody has those two photos and sent them to you! That is a fact. (Could be that someone's friend of a relative/friend took those two photos and had them copied. As far as Facebook, friends of 'friends' of 'friends' of 'friends' can retrieve two separate photos, and then place them on a single page of paper.) One thing we know for sure is that someone you know or don't know has those two photos. Period.

Oy Va, Your right!

Super Contributor

p.s. Sorry to alarm you. Just that there's always a factual explanation for something like this. Just a huge matter of getting to the bottom of it. I'm glad you are bringing the info to the police station. Maybe others in your area have the same problem. Good luck to you.

Thank you!

Honored Contributor

Hey, I just thought of something..........maybe someone took those two photos from your mom's house and copied and sent them to you. Maybe one of her friends, or whatever, etc. Just thought of that.

Super Contributor

Thank you, all for stopping by and helping me try to solve this situation. When you live alone the thoughts go racing though your head over and over again. I will update if anything else comes in the mail. I put the envelope in a plastic bag and will take it down to the local police department tomorrow. Have a good night! Star

Super Contributor

Hey, I just thought of something..........maybe someone took those two photos from your mom's house and copied and sent them to you. Maybe one of her friends, or whatever, etc. Just thought of that.

None of my friends from college have met my mother or father when he was alive, We live in different homes. And the student with the camera was a casual college friend of mine,
no relationship outside of school. My mother and I did not have that picture of me on the ferry and the baby picture with my mother and I. My mother has, but it was tucked away in a photo album with many other pictures in a dresser draw in her bedroom. It was not displayed in a frame.

Honored Contributor

O.K. Well, relax and glad you will go to PD tomorrow! Thanks again for 'listening' to all of our varied thoughts........

Super Contributor

O.K. Well, relax and glad you will go to PD tomorrow! Thanks again for 'listening' to all of our varied thoughts........

I can not believe this thread has gotten so big. I did not mean for this to happen . I did not think people would be interested in this at all. {and your welcome]

Esteemed Contributor

A woman who lives alone cannot be too careful. I wouldn't like it one bit. Why wouldn't whoever sent this use a return address? I have had money left on doorstep with my kids names on it and I never could figure that out and it drove me about nuts. Around that time, we had a peeping tom who would leave cigarette butts outside the kids windows. Police got involved, nobody was caught and we moved slightly after that. I just couldn't live there anymore.

The sad thing is you can meet someone, talk to them and they seem like a normal, nice person, and they just aren't. Crazy doesn't come with a sign. Just please by careful.