Regular Contributor

I have been enjoying my tablet for about 6 months, but for several days now it doesn't want to connect to my wifi. The signal is strong, and the computer has no trouble connecting. I emailed the company, and their response was that I should fill out the Repair Authorization form and email a copy of my receipt with it. After receiving this information they would send instructions on where to send the tablet. They said it would take 10-14 days to process the request. That's just to process the request--not the actual repair. I am hoping that some of our wonderful techies here could offer another solution.

This may be just a coincidence, but I thought I would mention that I just got a new notebook. It seems that shortly after I set it up, the problems with the tablet connecting started.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Hisense Sero Pro 7 problem

Each wireless device connects to a wireless router with it own unique address. Your router may not be able to connect(support) any more devices. Please disconnect one item, and try connecting the tablet.
Regular Contributor

nutmeg - I was thinking that, but there wasn't a problem all along with my other laptop and the tablet both being connected. I did try disconnecting the PC, and there was still no connection. Thank you for the suggestion, though. I might try looking up the user's manual online later to look for troubleshooting ideas.

I just remembered that my old laptop was still connected since I haven't cleared out a lot of stuff before giving to a grandchild. I tried disconnecting it as well as the new and still no connection on the tablet. Here I thought I was onto something!{#emotions_dlg.mad}

Regular Contributor

Now I'm really confused. I decided to try again, and the tablet connected. It has been sporadic for a few days now, so this might mean nothing or something. I'll have to see how it goes later and again tomorrow. Stay tuned--if you're at all interested!!