Contributor

Can someone please help me with my new Nokia G300 phone? I cannot figure out how to transfer my info from my previous Samsung phone to my Nokia. When I transferred my info from my LG phone to the Samsung, I downloaded the smart switch app and there was no problem, but now I can't seem to find an appropiate smart switch app to put on the Nokia to receive the info from the Samsung phone. My senior brain has about had it with this. My LG was 2 phones ago. I'm loving my new Nokia, but I will love it more if I can get my info transferred. Thankyou to whoever can help me.

Honored Contributor

Re: Help with Nokia Tracfone

@ptbaker    Have you tried Transfer Wizard?

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

I was reading to use MobileTrans-Phone Transfer capable of transferring photos, videos, contacts, texts messages, music, calendar etc from Samsung to Nokia mobile in one tap. 

Honored Contributor

@ptbaker wrote:

Can someone please help me with my new Nokia G300 phone? I cannot figure out how to transfer my info from my previous Samsung phone to my Nokia. When I transferred my info from my LG phone to the Samsung, I downloaded the smart switch app and there was no problem, but now I can't seem to find an appropiate smart switch app to put on the Nokia to receive the info from the Samsung phone. My senior brain has about had it with this. My LG was 2 phones ago. I'm loving my new Nokia, but I will love it more if I can get my info transferred. Thankyou to whoever can help me.

As a rule, Google will transfer everything over for you on Android phones. Once you sign into Google all your stuff gets moved over to the new phone. It's all I've had to do with recent phones. The texts, contacts, photos, and everything but my music files just move to the new phone. 

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Contributor

Thank you for the info!! I will definitely try it!!!!