Respected Contributor

Having Trouble Opening Any Icon - Keep clicking and nothing happens

Finally got on here but can't open email and I keep hitting the space bar below - don't use a mouse. Any ideas? Have turned on and off but it took an hour to open internet. I need my phone numbers out of Microsoft email and won't open. Clicking start or anything doesn't work. Nothing working.

Respected Contributor

Re: Having Trouble Opening Any Icon - Keep clicking and nothing happens

You need to provide more information for anyone to help you. We need to know what type of computer, what security software you have installed and what you have tried to fix it. Why don't you connect a mouse and see if that helps.

Super Contributor

def need more info to solve out the problem

Honored Contributor

In a pinch, go to your local library and access your email account. You need to have a library card. I'm assuming your libraries have computers for the public, at least all those in my state do.

Esteemed Contributor

What they said!

Respected Contributor

Sorry, I was trying to type fast since I had so much trouble getting on. I had an IT guy coming and decided to wipe down my HP notebook and I think the keyboard was dirty. When I finally got on and then realized the Q was down all night for me.

I have to figure out a way to clean the keys because they are still sticking. I think there is a spray out there.

I don't know what's going on with Q but an item that was shown shipped on the 23rd is still sitting in their warehouse today. {#emotions_dlg.confused1}

Esteemed Contributor

There has been a lot of problems with the website with ""runtime errors "" slow opening and waiting for the site to start video's not starting and now some folks out there are having problems with there IPads and tablets. I think the main problem is this website of QVC is not too compatible with these devises they need to fix these problems ASAP! I have a Toshiba computer and now a Dell Tablet and I just recently added a Toshiba mini computer/tablet all on 8.1 and no problems.