Honored Contributor

Re: Have you seen any of these in your neighborhood?

I sure hope that people wake up about this...the big companies have a goal of covering the country (or most of it) sometime within the next year or two with 5G.  I hope that people just don't drink the kool aid and accept the propaganda.  There is a lot of scientific research showing how harmful it is to people.  

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

This was raised for discussion a bit ago and it seemed a good many had drunk several cups.  🥤

@SilleeMee     @haddon9 

@GingerPeach 

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Honored Contributor

I think what's really bad about 5G taking over is that there is no where you can hide from it, or any other kind of 'G' waves coming at you.  Radiation now is bad enough ...5G is going to be even worse.

Honored Contributor

@SilleeMee   I agree...that's what's so scary.  I have to tell myself though I feel young at 65 it's been a good life.  Of course I want it to continue but I'm more worried about my kids and the younger generation.

I really hope I'm wrong about the future but it doesn't seem promising if we're swamped with the radiation of 5G.

Honored Contributor

The head person who cannot be named here is pushing it. Wants the whole country to be the first to have it.

Honored Contributor

I recently sent data and a request to my local government (city/county) to beware of the dangers of 5G.  I hope they take it seriously.

[was Homegirl] Love to be home . . . thus the screen name. Joined 2003.
Honored Contributor

Since the popularity of the computer & cell phones of the 1980's,

we have close to 30 years of human data to see if electromagnetic

issues are a danger.

Nothing.

i would think there are so many other environmental issues to

cause illness & death. IMO, a 5G tower isn't one of them.

Until more defining research comes about...give me the 5G. 

Honored Contributor

@sidsmom wrote:

Since the popularity of the computer & cell phones of the 1980's,

we have close to 30 years of human data to see if electromagnetic

issues are a danger.

Nothing.

i would think there are so many other environmental issues to

cause illness & death. IMO, a 5G tower isn't one of them.

Until more defining research comes about...give me the 5G. 

@sidsmom 

Nope, no data on this, not in this form.

Give me the data before, not after.  

There are negative data on electromagnetic issues and mammals.  

I’m all about dealing with those many other environmental issues, not seeing much in the way of concerted efforts with or without 5G.

nothing follows

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Honored Contributor

Just another way to make us throw away what we have and buy something new. 4G is unnecessary and profit motivated. It fosters the electronics industry’s method of planned obsolescence to ensure a continuing market.
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Some of the first microwave ovens which were sold to the public didn't come with any kind of shielding materials built into those ovens. Some of the people who used those primitive ovens got injured. It wasn't until later that the technology was made safe to use. My point here is that whenever something new comes to market, there will always be some element of the unknown left to chance and that the unknown can harm us. It will take some time to discover the effects EM radiation used on such a large scale involving extremely high energy as will be seen with the 5G network....maybe not in my lifetime but in future generations.