Honored Contributor

Re: Has anyone been required to sign in lotsandlotsandlotsandlots

I don't have this problem. I sign in one time if I'm on the shopping website, and it does eventually time out because they have tighter security there (as it should be).

Here in the forums the security isn't as sensitive. I sign in one time and don't have to do so again unless I sign out (or delete browser cookies).

(You can set your browser, or other software, to remember the password and avoid the need to type it in each time, by the way.)

But just read the responses when this topic comes up. The fact that so many experiences are different points to a dreadful inconsistency on QVC's part, on the shopping site and on the community site. My best guess is that they simply can't handle the variety of devices and software used by their customers.

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Honored Contributor

All the time. And for the forum I sign in, get the notice that 'hmmmm.....your password doesn't seem to match our records' at which point I just click on submit a second time and get on. Everytime.

Frequent Contributor

Yes. I'm running out of passwords that I can remember so I have started to write down the latest one.

Trusted Contributor

Yes! I was going to ask the same thing! Even though it's within a few hours, not even because it's a different day. Annoying!
Honored Contributor

That would be me. Poor foxii (I think it was foxii) tried to help me, but it didn't help.

Anyway, I went back and forth with the QVC computer people and they said they'd report it, but obviously, they never did because that was a few weeks ago.

Super Contributor

"Hmmm. The information you entered does not match our records."

I've been getting that all day for my account, yet I'm in the forums. {#emotions_dlg.confused1}

Respected Contributor

Many sites like Amazon you are always signed in. It's annoying here to sign in so much.

Honored Contributor

I always have to sign in when I switch from forums to ordering or ordering to forums, but I also have to sign in twice each time. It says my password was wrong and to type it in again. Well, it's not wrong, it seems like that page just assumes it's wrong and makes you type it twice for sport.

Annoying.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN