Contributor

Re: Has Anyone Received HP Laptop?

DONE- tired of waiting on whatever issues they're having (which change daily). Cancelled order, wasted over 3 weeks waiting and hoping. Classes started, no laptop.. I will never, ever shop QVC again.  Bought pretty much the same laptop at "sister" channel, paid xtra for 2 day shipping and have a feeling I'll actually get my product.

Bye QVC, you had a nice run.

Super Contributor

I got my laptop today, too tired to set it up.  It came from China and I think it made stops in so many US states, very odd shipping route

Super Contributor

I ordered an HP 6 years ago from QVC and didn't have to wait this long.  Very strange, hope this one lasts as long as the last one

Super Contributor

The HP laptop has shipped. Shipping shows it came from CHINA to California. Now it's got to ship all the way across the country, which will take another full week via FedEx Ground. I don't know why QVC sold something that wasn't even in the country yet.

tracking.PNG

Super Contributor

Mine went from California to Tennessee.before it got to my area, seems so strange

Super Contributor

So I got the computer but the software was shipped today and estimated delivery is November 7th

ordered mine on 2/16/19 today is 3/6/19 and i still dont have it last 3 days it has been floating around china if i new this i would never have bought it, going to send it back when it comes and give somewhere my business bad way to run a business

Esteemed Contributor

You would think that QVC would take better measures that your computers would come in a timely manner. I  would never ever order a device from a shopping channel.I always order from the source.

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

when buying laptops i would never shop online... i go to best buy or staples,,, if something goes wrong with them its just a drive away. also when i got my chrome notebook there, they had to order it, only took about 5 days.