Contributor

Has Anyone Received HP Laptop?

I ordered HP Laptop on 9/29. EDD is tomorrow, it still hasn't shipped - almost 3 weeks now "in process"  Smiley Happy This was "in stock" when I ordered. I feel bad as i've talked with Customer Service multiple times hoping they have some insight - but since it's being shipped from HP they have no control. SO SO SO frustrated.  They did admit there was a "processing error and order not received by HP until 10/12 - so my order sat for almost 2 weeks going nowhere.

Has ANYONE gotten a laptop that ordered around 9/29 (or after)??  I have never had so much trouble getting a product from QVC in all the years I've shopped with them. I'm sure they'll be relieved when (if) I ever get my item as I know I'm being a pain!

Re: Has Anyone Received HP Laptop?

Ordered a Lenovo waited 2 weeks to receive a lower grade laptop that looked exactly the same. If I did not know how to look up system properties I would have over paid.Sent it back and was told it is no longer available so I lose out on what I thought was a good deal. If you do order one make sure you are getting what you paid for.

Occasional Contributor

Same problem with mine.  Was told it would be here yesterday, but it has not shipped.  They have no idea when it will come.  My last order ever from them

Valued Contributor

i have same problem.

Occasional Visitor

I've been following the shipping, mine sent to wrong PO! Now at a different one, Hopefully coming soon.

Contributor

@cheeper

I'm glad to hear your HP at least shipped!  I'm hoping mine gets untangled this week and ships. Good luck

Super Contributor

Mine is at fed ex center, I should be getting it tomorrow

Contributor

Mine is at fed ex center, I should be getting it tomorrow

YAY - good to know one escaped!!  Mine is still "in process" holding pattern.

Occasional Contributor

This is the worst screw up ever.  My days of QVC are over.

Contributor

@Fireman14

Agreed, I am dumbfounded at this point - approaching ONE MONTH since placing an order for an "in stock" product.