Super Contributor

I have been charging my new Halo Bolt for about 6 hours. Four lines are all green , but still blinking. Do they stop blinking when fully charged, or does the four complete lines mean it is completely charged now? Plus the flood light won’t turn on now. I would think with the  at least 75% charge we are at, the light would go on. I will keep it charging now to see what happens, but appreciate any advice from someone who has set one up. Thanks, Susi.

Trusted Contributor

Re: Halo Bolt charging question

@Susic  No they don't blink when fully charged.  I charged mine overnight when I received it.  It could be you received a defective unit, but give it a while longer before you return it.

Honored Contributor

When I put mine to charge, there were 2 solid green bars.  The third bar began blinking when I plugged in the unit.  After that level was charged, the blinking turned solid and on to the 4th bar.  Blinking until charged, then solid.

Super Contributor

Thanks, that was what I wanted to clarify, if the blinking had to stop to be fully charged. Mine had no lights at all when I plugged it in. Now lines are bright, but still blinking. Wonder why the spotlight doesn’t turn on even when plugged into wall socket.... 

Will keep it charginging another 3 hours to see. Afraid to leave it charging while we are sleeping. Maybe it has to be fully charged the first time it is used! Thanks for your help.

Super Contributor

Rec'd my grey graphite bolt....fully changed it, everything works and it's now in my glovebox...no issues so far!

I have been charging my Halo Bolt for two full days and it is still blinking. The flashlight lights when it is plugged in, but not unplugged, which defeats the purpose of having portable power. I have never had to use it, but I will check and see how much power I have occassionally and, if needed, charge it. Cannot charge the Bolt at all. 

Esteemed Contributor

Mine was not charging and instead of sending it back to the Q, I contacted the Halo company directly.  They sent me a pre-paid mailing box and replaced it.  Excellent customer service.

The next time that I hear salt and ice together, it better be in a margarita!