Not applicable

I have been having problems with this tablet. I would like to know if anyone has had a problem with the application "Words with Friends". I cannot swap tiles when it is my turn.

The box on the application does not pop-up. Also when I try to clear the cache, it reads 12.00k instead of 0.00. Called their tech helpline, but they were not very helpful.{#emotions_dlg.sad}

Respected Contributor

Send it back while you can.

Esteemed Contributor
Not applicable

I did fill out a support ticket and the first suggestion was to reset and I tried that so, I sent them a reply and they responded to me, asking me to download a software program, one that I have to buy. I have been trying to download but, somewhere it gets stuck so, the screens I get are not the same as the screens I should be getting.

Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor
On 3/13/2014 Jaszz said:

I have a problem, it is, I can't turn the tablet off. I got it to turn off but seconds later it turned on again and the color sequence keeps passing on the screen. I reset the tablet but, the minute I took out the pin I used to press the reset the tablet started, the Haier Logo comes out and the the color sequence starts and continues over and over again. I went to the website www.lepantab.com for support and I was given a website to go to and download a software but, I am not a computer wizard so, needless to say I did get as far as locating the sodtware but, now I have to pay for this update? What do you think I should do?????

This tablet is in a loop. It needs service, and you have a one year warranty. Did you fill out a support ticket, and see if the company will repair the tablet? They should send you a link with an RMA number. Some of these RMA # come with postage to a repair company.
http://www.lepantab.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=72&Itemid=87

Let me know what happens?

New Contributor

I received my tablet at the end of January, 2014 and I still have not been able to use it. I call the support service over 4 times now.. every time they tell me to download files,that do not work. I am so very upset with this product. Most of QVC products are great, this Haier is a disappointment. I am going to send it back and I don't want a replacement. just my money back. I am tied of messing with this thing. I recommend the rest of you having probelm do so as well while you can!

New Contributor
{#emotions_dlg.thumbdown}On 3/28/2014 tafthartley said:

I received my tablet at the end of January, 2014 and I still have not been able to use it. I call the support service over 4 times now.. every time they tell me to download files,that do not work. I am so very upset with this product. Most of QVC products are great, this Haier is a disappointment. I am going to send it back and I don't want a replacement. just my money back. I am tied of messing with this thing. I recommend the rest of you having probelm do so as well while you can!

Respected Contributor
On 3/28/2014 tafthartley said:

How can you send it back now? It's past the 30 return policy. I really don't understand why you kept it past 2 days if you couldn't get it to work.

Honored Contributor
QVC knows this item is faulty. I'd call them and get an OK, then send it back.
New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Occasional Contributor

Re: Haier HG-9041 9"Tablet

[ Edited ]

I too have had problems with the Haier tablet. A month after the warranty ended, it would not reboot. I have tried all of the steps to reboot the tablet, however, nothing has worked. It is stuck in the Android System Recovery <e3> mode. Has anyone ever got past this stage in the system? I am about to throw it out the window. I wasted $130.00. I used the tablet three times. Oh, it will also not turn off. Any advice you may provide would be grealty appreciated.