Honored Contributor

Did you see the cute little portable TV at HSN today?  I was so fascinated with it, I sat and watched a whole presentation.  Tried and tried to think of some use I'd have for it to no avail.  I doubt I could even find a vacant electrical outlet in the house.  I'll have to pass.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 

It doesn't need to be plugged in to watch it. It has a rechargeable battery so when it gets low then that would be the time to plug it in....sort of like a laptop computer or phone.

Honored Contributor

@SilleeMee    Did you get your earrings?  Mine are at my local post office waiting for them to get organized enough to deliver them.  They're already struggling and the rush hasn't even started.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

@SilleeMee    Did you get your earrings?  Mine are at my local post office waiting for them to get organized enough to deliver them.  They're already struggling and the rush hasn't even started.

@Kachina624 

Mine will be here on Monday...UPS SurePost. So far most all of my packages have been on time. Amazing.

Honored Contributor

I love stuff like this (TV), but I'll have to hope they have something similar next year.  I have a large project going on right now that I just can't justify this.  In fact, I have several items sitting in my Amazon list waiting for my Credit Card statement before I buy them for this project so they'll go on next month's bill. 

Esteemed Contributor

@Kachina624  Do you know what show it was on?  I'm intrigued and would like to look it up.  TIASmiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@LindaSal wrote:

@Kachina624  Do you know what show it was on?  I'm intrigued and would like to look it up.  TIASmiley Happy

@LindaSal 

It's this little TV:

Trexonic 14" Portable LED TV Bundle with Headphones and Case

https://www.hsn.com/products/trexonic-14-portable-led-tv-bundle-with-headphones-and-/20170381?query=...

Esteemed Contributor

@SilleeMee Thank you !!

Esteemed Contributor

@SilleeMee I thought the TS was a computer, I didn't realize it was the tv, thanks again.

Honored Contributor

@LindaSal wrote:

@SilleeMee I thought the TS was a computer, I didn't realize it was the tv, thanks again.

@LindaSal 

I thought it was a laptop, too. But when I went to look for that little TV, it still shows it as a TS. Maybe they didn't sell enough yesterday.