Honored Contributor

Anyone buying this? You're getting two of them for $99.99, free shipping, also it's like buying one and getting one free. I ordered, but I'm wondering if I really need it ( I can be impulsive)?

Honored Contributor

@Jordan2

No, the 4 hours they talk about before needing to recharge is not very long at all. I don’t have earbuds but my wireless headset only needs to be recharged every 9 hours. 

Honored Contributor

I looked on HSN's website, they're selling the iPad for $10 less for their host pick day.

Honored Contributor

I 'm sorry I accidentally posted the above comment to the wrong topic!

Highlighted
Trusted Contributor

@Jordan2 wrote:

Anyone buying this? You're getting two of them for $99.99, free shipping, also it's like buying one and getting one free. I ordered, but I'm wondering if I really need it ( I can be impulsive)?

@Jordan2 I ordered them. It's a great price. I've been wanting some wireless earbuds for running, so I'll give these a try. They're on extended holiday returns, so I'll have some time to see if they really are sweat-resistant or if they lose connectivity like some of the reviews of older models say. I think the return policy is worth giving them a shot. Plus, I'll have a pair to give my boyfriend, and I'll have the rose gold! Woman Happy

Esteemed Contributor

I brought the single from HSN for the 52 dollars in the rose gold. i syn with my Kindle and i love them.

My problem is i tried to syn to my chrome tablet and can't figure out how to. i've read everything i could under settings, my bluetooth is on, but can;t connect. 

Anyone know how i can?

Honored Contributor

I don't see the Toshiba buds. All I see are the iFrogs for $99 for two pairs on the Q not HSN.

Esteemed Contributor

@SilleeMee 

@SilleeMee wrote:

I don't see the Toshiba buds. All I see are the iFrogs for $99 for two pairs on the Q not HSN.

Was a week ago on HSN.  They delivered a couple days ago.