Highlighted
Respected Contributor

Re: HP laptop shipping from China

[ Edited ]

Disregard this post as Moderator Barb sent me an email and the problem is fixed.

Go to the site to redeem the software and there is NO CODE needed for the Greeting Card Factory Deluxe II . They did not list it in the codes so I thought it wasn't there. 

I received my software today and there are 14 programs on it. BUT it shows 15 programs on the back of the card! The one I was waiting for was the Greeting Card Factory Deluxe II software one. I did a live chat on QVC and was told I would have to contact where the software came from. I read the specs of the 17" rose gold i5 without Office I bought just now and it clearly should have been in there plus I just watched a DVR tape of the show that did the demo of it.

Just once I want something to go as planned. The computer is worth the money without the software and now I probably will have to pay $50.00 for the Greeting Card Factory. I looked up the prices of the free software online before I ordered this and that was the price.

If QVC Moderator Barb is viewing this maybe she will have some input. Others will receive what I got also that just had theirs sent to them.

If any of the others were missing I may not have even spoke up but I am just disappointed. The computer I am typing on is the rose gold 17' and it is really a great computer. Just had to vent.

Frequent Contributor

I received my HP TSV laptop over a week ago but I have not received the software yet. Is this normal?

Esteemed Contributor

Two years ago, when I ordered from A computer from HSN, one week.  My HP was ordered 11/30, EAT DEL 12/12, tomorrow the 12/11 and no where near.  Had I known it was coming from China, I would not have ordered it.  First payment due and no computer.

Esteemed Contributor

@Lbaylor77

@Lbaylor77 wrote:
My laptop is still stuck in customs so I've been worried about that. I totally forgot about the software. Thanks For reminding me

The software is just a card with codes you put In your computer to download.  I got that, but no computer.  If I don,t receive the computer this week, I have to go buy one locally and will return the QV C ONE