Esteemed Contributor

HP Tablet and Laptop HSN Special Value 8-17

Anyone have an opinion of the HP Laptop and Tablet being offered today 8-17. Just curious.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: HP Tablet and Laptop HSN Special Value 8-17

{#emotions_dlg.glare} I have had HP computers and I like Dell better or Toshiba, [I have all of these brands] as far as there Tablets go I do not know because I have never had one of those. Dell and Toshiba have better warranties and Customer service.

Esteemed Contributor

I did not buy it. Decided that the Laptop could be bought somewhere else at a better price leavng me dollars to buy a tablet. I AM SO GULLIBLE WHEN IT COMES TO GADGETS THAT IS WHY I ASK QUESTIONS AND RESEARCH TO SLOW ME DOWN.

Esteemed Contributor

I would not purchase any electronics from any of the home shopping networks. They tend to sell older models for more money than they can be purchased elsewhere. I would purchase either directly from the manufacturer or from Amazon. Personally, I would go for Apple products. If you're looking for a laptop I would get the MacBook Pro.

Esteemed Contributor

On 8/18/2014 Boehm Collecter said:

I would not purchase any electronics from any of the home shopping networks. They tend to sell older models for more money than they can be purchased elsewhere. I would purchase either directly from the manufacturer or from Amazon.

Also from the catalogs they sell older models as well. Happened to me with a Dell Tablet. I wonder how they think they could get away with that?