Super Contributor

If you ordered this TSV have you received it and if you have how do you like it. My friend ordered the TSV her laptop is due next week.

Super Contributor

Re: HP TSV Intel i5 on July 13

I was just bumping this up to see if anyone ordered the HP TSV that was on air July 13 and if you did have you received it yet and if you have do you like it?

Frequent Contributor

I bought it and got it yesterday, 07/25/14. So far, my concern is, does it have Bluetooth? I can't find it.

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

Ladies,

Click on your HP wireless assistant to see what is installed.

Also click on this HP help information link below regarding blue tooth enabling and read all 4 pages in future should you both require help with the other issues addressed in that link. (It is a good web page to save for future reference).

https://ssl.www8.hp.com/us/en/hp-search/search-results.html?ajaxpage=1#/page=1&/cc=us&/lang=en&/qt=b...

Good Luck!

Super Contributor

it have bluetooth i guess.

Esteemed Contributor

On 7/26/2014 LasVegas Dot said:

I bought it and got it yesterday, 07/25/14. So far, my concern is, does it have Bluetooth? I can't find it.

You can find whether Bluetooth Radio is installed. Go the control panel and find the Device Manager. You will find the Bluetooth Radio listed.

New Contributor

We got ours today. Thinking we need to create recovery disks in case of crashes/failures, but so far did not get any prompts to create one. I attempted to call that free life time supp0rt, and cannot even get through to them...circuits are busy. I hope that improves...it might be US based, but that might be all. Hate to have to send it back if claims were deceptive.

Esteemed Contributor

On 7/28/2014 purplefrog1 said:

We got ours today. Thinking we need to create recovery disks in case of crashes/failures, but so far did not get any prompts to create one. I attempted to call that free life time supp0rt, and cannot even get through to them...circuits are busy. I hope that improves...it might be US based, but that might be all. Hate to have to send it back if claims were deceptive.

This is a video from HP creating Recovery Discs for Window 8. http://h20621.www2.hp.com/video-gallery/us/en/customer-care/2008493915001/creating-system-recovery-...