Respected Contributor

HP Pavillion 24b016 AllinOne D2257012

Yesterday I met with a friend to have lunch and on my way home went to Staples to get TurboTax.  I got that but I also purchased this HP Pavillion AllinOne computer.  Someone will come and set it up for me since I have no clue how to do anything like it.

Is anyone familiar with this model? 

So much for not wanting to spend so much money going forward.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: HP Pavillion 24b016 AllinOne D2257012

This looks from the hardware to be a nice computer.

Please go to Staples site online and check HP's warranty for this product.

Here is a link to YouTube videos "How to use Window 10"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nt4AmVycew0

Respected Contributor

@CLEM wrote:

Yesterday I met with a friend to have lunch and on my way home went to Staples to get TurboTax.  I got that but I also purchased this HP Pavillion AllinOne computer.  Someone will come and set it up for me since I have no clue how to do anything like it.

Is anyone familiar with this model? 

So much for not wanting to spend so much money going forward.

Be sure to register your computer with HP so you will have the manufacturer's warranty.  The company can't know where or when it was purchased unless you register it.  Most retail companies only have a 14 day return policy and unless you purchase a service agreement, your warranty is with HP.  

I also think for the money, it's a nice computer. 

Respected Contributor

@glb613, @Nuttmeg  Thank you.  You made me feel better about the new computer.  And I will definitely register it with HP.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Nuttmeg Thanks for the video. I watched it and it cleared up a lot of questions on Windows 10 when I upgrade. I may upgrade next year.

@CLEM Hello Clem. Happy New Year. Did you ever get an air fryer and how do you like it? The last I knew you had returned them. Take care and have a safe and healthy New Year. I was hospitalized 4 times in two months and had two surgeries on my pancreas ( They put in a stent and then a removal 5 weeks later) and am doing well right now. Sure hope 2017 and great for all of us here.

Happy New Year to all. If mtc is reading hello also. 🙋🏻

Respected Contributor

@MKR14  I am so glad to hear from you and that you are finally doing well.  Having had a look-out at the Kitchen forum.  Yes, I did get the Ming Tsai airfryer when it was the TSV.  It works well, but I am not using it often mostly because I don't eat many of the foods you can make in them.  But I am glad I got it.  Have a wonderful and healthy New Year.