New Contributor

HP Laptop Software TSV: November 26

My husband bought me the TSV HP laptop on Nov. 26 as a Christmas gift.  I'm looking for a list of the software that was supposed to come with it and can't find it anywhere.  I'm not sure what was included and how to access it.  Does anyone have this info?

Thanks!

New Contributor

Re: HP Laptop Software TSV: November 26

Just did a live chat to try to get the information but got nowhere!  Was told that the information to download the software was with my packing slip which is wasn't.  All I was given was a website to visit but the website doesn't help me at all!  Just want to know how to access what I am entitled to!

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Here are the programs that I saved for the your computer-I bought the same one. I bought the 17" without Office in Rose Gold. I have had no problems with everything. The Greeting Cards Deluxe needs no code to redeem.

Under your order number when you ordered it still will bring up my 17" even though it is sold out. Hope this helps.

IMG_8722.JPG

IMG_8719.JPG

IMG_8721.JPG

IMG_8720.JPG

http://usa.novadevelopment.com/promo/43397/

This is what customer service sent to me. You have to had purchased this to get them as there are codes for them that came on the small insert QVC sent me "after" I had "never received them"

"I never had my insert for these anywhere in or on the box" when I received my new laptop. They should be able to send you then as it was included with your purchase of the laptop.

New Contributor

Thanks...that is exactly what I was looking for!

I got the Rose Gold too...it is so PRETTY!

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Check out the site as you can get a couple without the code.

The Tech Live Support says an invalid code on mine. Anyone else have this problem?

The HP Rose Gold Computer is a beautiful laptop.

Respected Contributor

I bought a different HP Laptop the beginning of December with different software that I also did not receive. After doing a live chat with CS they sent me a replacement.