Not applicable

Free Premier PC Tech Support (Life of PC Subscription)

Everyone needs to go to info that came with your PC Treasures disc that was shipped seperately. You should find info for activation of each title. Premier PC Tech Support info gives you a web address, user name and a password. <a href="http://www.premiersupport.com/life">www.premiersupport.com/life</a> is their address.

Also enter you item number on QVC and read/save/print all info and all PDF info.

You and everyone has to complete registration within 30 days of purchase of new PC. This notice is present at bottom of PDF for Premier PC Tech Support.

The above is solely for Premier PC Tech Support. In addition to all other registrations with HP, Microsoft, Adobe, Corel, Laplink PCmover and SafeErase, Trend Micro and etc....

I'm not sure if or when purchase date is (a) day you saw and gave QVC your info to purchase, (b) day your credit card was charged, (c) day item was assigned tracking number (d) day item was shipped (e) day item was delivered (f) day item was given as gift.

I am going with (a) just to be sure I'm within 30 days. For me that was 11/24/12 even though I think it might be (b) 12/3/12 for me and (e) was 12/6/12 for me.

Also for those that bought these as a gift for someone on Christmas, like I did, means you may need to also do what I'm going to have to do; all the recovery discs, registrations and updates.

For those that have been informed of a delay in shipment you may need to start contacting QVC and Premier PC Tech Support folks to see what solutions may be available to you. Even those that are giving one as a gift may need a solution and inform the person getting the PC.

Best wishes

QVC Customer Care

Re: Free Premier PC Tech Support (Life of PC Subscription)

This thread has been removed by QVC because it contains outdated information

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

OPs post is dated from 2012.  How is it showing up in 2015?

Good Morning, I purchased my 17" Pavilion from QVC a few months back.  I never received a disk from QVC for the free lifetime Premier. I've called numerous times and no one seems to be able to help me.  Can you please send me what I need so that I too can have a full support team.! I thank you in advance.

Mary Aylesworth

6218 Molly Pitcher HWY

Shippensburg, PA 17257

Esteemed Contributor

Save you time and your sanity and forget about it ... It is free because it is a nightmare and a headache that is why they are giving it away for free. Another reason I will not order any electronic from any shopping channel. I always get mine from the source. Good luck to you!

QVC Customer Care

This thread has been closed for new replies, old thread.