Respected Contributor

I have a LG Fiesta Tracfone but am looking for a keyboard with better Emojis than what came with it. Anyone use another Google keyboard with better Emojis?

Honored Contributor

Re: Emojis for Android Lg Phone

i have an Iphone and emojis are not a key board function, they are more like an app

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Esteemed Contributor

I use a Google Play Store app  SwiftKey. 

Trusted Contributor

If you enter emoji keyboard in the Google Play Store search, quite a few come up with good reviews.

Esteemed Contributor

I have a LGK10 phone and I am very happy with the Emojis I have on the keyboard. And no I do not have any idea where you would get different ones?

Respected Contributor

I have SwiftKey, but you should be able to find free emoji apps at Google Play.

Contributor

Your emoji problem may be due to your phone being stuck on an older operating system.  I dont know what phone you have but you should look into your settings/About Phone and see what version of Android youre running.  New emojis are added with each OS upgrade and from what Ive noticed, QVC phones are usually 2 or more years behind and dont have upgrades.  The current Android OS is Oreo (8.0 or 8.1).  I have a feeling that might be your problem.

Respected Contributor

The LG Fiesta has Nougat 7.0 os.