Respected Contributor

I'm so excited to get 2 Echo Show's for $100 off.  Just search for the coupon code.

I have 2 regular Echos now.  I have one at work and one at home.  I sold them both along with the remotes for $150 each.  The remotes sell for around $30.  I had $40 Amazon credits for using their credit card, so I got both Shows for $351.  

Woohoo!  I can't wait for them to be delivered now.  

I was lucky to sell mine for $150 each, but it was still a deal for them since they get the remotes.

Honored Contributor

These things are speakers .... correct?

Honored Contributor

@Tinkrbl44 wrote:

The Echo Show is the newest, latest and greatest version of the Echo that incorporates a video screen now. It does everything the old Echo does, but also lets you watch videos, make video calls with other Echo Show users. You can watch Amazon videos, YouTube videos, you can even use it to monitor things like baby monitors in your house. It can even show you the lyrics to songs as they play. It's a pretty neat little device.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Respected Contributor

I read the questions and answers and supposedly they have the same speaker quality as the big echo.  

At home I am anxious to use it as a digital picture frame for my photos a long with the other features.

At work I will either use I as a digital picture frame or when I am bored, I can watch Amazon Prime.  Before I get yelled at about wasting company time, I own my own business.  I did get yelled at one time a long time ago when I talked about being on the computer at work.  I still remember that poster because it made me so mad. LOL

It's a lot of money straight out for a toy, but I came out really good selling my other ones.  The hard part is going without them until the end of June!!!

Respected Contributor

@Tinkrbl44 wrote:

@Tinkrbl44. It is an Echo/Alexa with a screen and awesome speakers.

Honored Contributor

@gardenman wrote:

@Tinkrbl44 wrote:

The Echo Show is the newest, latest and greatest version of the Echo that incorporates a video screen now. It does everything the old Echo does, but also lets you watch videos, make video calls with other Echo Show users. You can watch Amazon videos, YouTube videos, you can even use it to monitor things like baby monitors in your house. It can even show you the lyrics to songs as they play. It's a pretty neat little device.

@gardenman

Oh boy, I'm out of the loop.  I'd never even heard of these before this thread!  LOL  Woman LOL

Honored Contributor

@mima wrote:

I'm so excited to get 2 Echo Show's for $100 off.  Just search for the coupon code.

I have 2 regular Echos now.  I have one at work and one at home.  I sold them both along with the remotes for $150 each.  The remotes sell for around $30.  I had $40 Amazon credits for using their credit card, so I got both Shows for $351.  

I was lucky to sell mine for $150 each, but it was still a deal for them since they get the remotes.

I saw on the website it's $229. Is that what you paid, I don't see a code.

Honored Contributor

Re: Echo Show deal!!!!

[ Edited ]

@Jordan2 wrote:

@mima wrote:

The coupon code is right on the Amazon Echo Show page, just under the intial description. It's "SHOW2PACK" and you save $100 if you buy two or more shows. That brings the cost of each show down to $179 (o so) which is the same cost as the "normal" Echo without the video screen. 

Edited to change the amount, I'd initially posted $200 and it saves $100.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Esteemed Contributor

I have the echo dot and that is enough for me . I hope you enjoy your new echo O/P.

Honored Contributor

@gardenman wrote:

@Jordan2 wrote:

@mima wrote:

The coupon code is right on the Amazon Echo Show page, just under the intial description. It's "SHOW2PACK" and you save $100 if you buy two or more shows. That brings the cost of each show down to $179 (o so) which is the same cost as the "normal" Echo without the video screen. 

Edited to change the amount, I'd initially posted $200 and it saves $100.

@gardenman, I only would buy one so no coupon for me. I'm going to wait to see if maybe they lower the price. Enjoy your Echo Show!