Respected Contributor

E300514 Digital Basics Bluetooth In-Ear Headphones

I have these and love them. They are wireless but have a cord with them. The cord is no bother and very light.They are easy to pair with iPads and my cellphone. I have the pink/ metallic rose gold one.

Mine came in a bundle with my newest iPad from HSN several months ago. They fit my ears well and are very comfortable.

I gave my other two pairs of earphones away. Don’t let the price fool you. They have a very nice stereo sound. I only have mine volume on 1 and that is plenty for me. So pleased.

There are 3 buttons for on/off, volume up and down and pairing easily. The colors are very nice also.

Just wanted to give my opinion.

Honored Contributor

Re: E300514 Digital Basics Bluetooth In-Ear Headphones

[ Edited ]
  1. It's nice to advise board members of your experiences with products but you really should write a formal review if you haven't already done so.  That's where people go to seek opinions before making buying decisions.
New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Kachina624  I did write a review under the product but it said it may take up to 5 days before being seen.

Just didn’t want anyone to miss this product if looking for a lower cost wireless earphone.

Thanks.

Have a great Christmas and New Year everyone. Love you all for all the good advise all year. 🎄😊

It’s up and I just checked. As long as it was posted is all I care about. Quick service.

Esteemed Contributor

I saw these ear buds on ebay for $10 with a shipping fee.

Amazon has them and I am sure other online retailers. 

Frequent Contributor

Thank you for this-I have been looking for a cheap & reliable backup pair with my air pods.  I am addicted to podcasts, it seems Smiley Happy