Honored Contributor

Re: Did more with the Echo today.

@Tribesters wrote:

@Mindy D 

I got the Echo show for Christmas. I hadn’t really done much with it other than ask the time or weather. Over the weekend I added photos for the background. I also linked it to my Blink system.

Yesterday I asked for a recipe using yellow cake mix & apple pie filling. I made one of the recipes suggested. It was Apple Cake III. Gotta tell you it was delicious! I chopped the apples into bite-sized pieces like some of the reviewers said. When asked how it was DH said “really good!” I usually just get an “it’s all right.” And no oil in the recipe. Just cake mix, pie filling & eggs. Topping has 1 T. of butter, brown sugar, flour cinnamon & walnuts.

I’m going to check out the grocery app you mentioned & see about a news briefing. Keep your tips coming! 😀

@Tribesters This sounds so delicious. I took a screenshot of your post so that I can remember to get the recipe. Thanks for sharing.

Honored Contributor

I received my Echo Show last night.  It was very easy to set up and add to my other two Echo's.  My question is I can get QVC, NBC & prime videos but I can't get ABC channel, HSN.  Are there only certain stations you can get?  I also didn't get my voucher that they said came with this.

Honored Contributor

I have my personal photos scrolling on the background of mine.  It's nice to walk by and see a photo of something or someone and it brings back a happy memory.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN