Not applicable
In December I ordered the Dell 17.3 laptop, AMD a eight quad core with word. However upon careful inspection, there was no product code included in the package. When we realize this we called Dell with no results. Then we called QVC customer service several times. However, the issue has yet to be to be resolved. I have finish paying all the installments but however no one has called or written me from QVC or Dell. I am very disappointed with the serviceI have received regarding this matter. My son loves the laptop however he still has to use an old laptop with word on it to complete school work. So now I had to go out and buy MS Word to download. But am very annoyed and surprised at the lack of response from QVC and Dell. At minimal, I definitely feel that I should be refunded my hundred dollars or compensated in some way. Thank you
Regular Contributor

Are you sure? Usually the programs come pre-installed. Look around on the desktop or click the start button and look though all the programs. Probably listed under Microsoft.

And you were suppose to get just Word? I didn't know you could get just Word. I thought you got Microsoft Office, like Home & Student or a basic level of Office. So maybe Word is hiding under Office in the program list.

Respected Contributor
On 5/18/2014 VolvoGirl said:

Are you sure? Usually the programs come pre-installed. Look around on the desktop or click the start button and look though all the programs. Probably listed under Microsoft.

And you were suppose to get just Word? I didn't know you could get just Word. I thought you got Microsoft Office, like Home & Student or a basic level of Office. So maybe Word is hiding under Office in the program list.

You don't. The computer TSVs come with or without Microsoft Office. Usually the activation or product key number is on the CD case or sleeve.

Trusted Contributor

You can buy just Word, if that's what you want. Or just Excel. Or just Publisher. It is possible. I bought Office 2013 as a download, but it didn't include Publisher, so I have to buy that separately.

Word 2013 at Amazon for $97.99 as a download for 1 PC.

However, probably not on a QVC TSV....it's probably the whole bundle.

Go to your START screen and start typing Microsoft Word 2013 (or whatever year you bought) and see what comes up.