Contributor

Dell Laptop/While Supplies Last BEWARE!!

I ordered the While Supplies Last Dell laptop last Saturday on QVC. The date was 09/01/12. I was excited about getting it in the normal time frame of a week to two weeks. I ordered it on the very first show in which they advertised it. I have been watching the While Supplies Last Dell laptop they are advertising now (Saturday). Jacques and Chris from Dell are telling the people that they should receive the purchase of the one they are showing in a little over a week. I just called a Customer Service person who confirmed that my laptop will be arriving on 10/2/12 which shows as the Estimated Date of Delivery on my Order Status page. This is over a month from the time I ordered it. I have never waited a month for anything from QVC. The CSR only tells me that Dell takes that long to build one. People that are really needing these computers for school (which is already in season) and business projects need them now, not a month from now. I am terribly disappointed in the service I am getting from Dell and QVC. I need it now, not a month from now.