Respected Contributor

Update........... MacBook kept in rice for a few days to no avail. New one ordered from Apple and will be here next week because they don't have any of what I wanted in the local Apple store.

'I refuse to engage in a battle of wits with an unarmed man'.......Unknown
Honored Contributor

@reiki604 wrote:

Update........... MacBook kept in rice for a few days to no avail. New one ordered from Apple and will be here next week because they don't have any of what I wanted in the local Apple store.

Oh, @reiki604!  I'm sorry it couldn't be revived.   After all the years I've spent in IT in large medical centers, the stories I could tell you about what we found spilled into computer keyboards and other devices...   yikes.🙀

I hope you enjoy your new MacBook!😊

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Honored Contributor

@Sooner wrote:

@reiki604 Sadly I can tell you that Macbook Airs are VERY lactose intolerant.  Woman Frustrated

Good luck. 

Funny, @Sooner!😃  

By the way, I saw your posts on another thread several days ago...  I'm sorry you encountered such negativity but very, very glad you decided to return to the forums.  Sorry to be slow to get back to that, but wanted you to know that I appreciate you.❤️

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Honored Contributor

@dooBdoo You made my day and I am trying to limit what I discuss and post less frequently.

Some days I do a better job than others, and a couple of things I am tired of taking.  SO I try to have restraint!  Woman Wink 

And when I took my computer in and told the two young guys it was lactose intolerant, one of them quickly said "Oh no, a computer can't be lactose intolerant because. . . " And the other laugh and said "She spilled milk on the keyboard!" and shook his head at the first guy.  

Honored Contributor

Well, how nice is that, @Sooner!  I'm glad I could be at least a part of making your day!  Just do what's best for you and your spirit.⭐️😊⭐️  
The computer guy... isn't it funny that he would take it seriously even to the point of explaining!  I'll bet he had a red face and, with luck, got a good laugh about it later.

Be safe and well, take care.🌻