Esteemed Contributor

Chomebook....love my new Samsung .11.6

I have been onthe fence about these devices until I ordered one. They are fast , long battery life and once you get the hang of it can do almost anything a laptop can do. Oh and no more having to do updates it updates itself and no need for any virus protection it is built in to the device. Easy to navigate . We brought this because my DH needed something that will document his very important files well. this device was under 200 dollars and worth every penny. It got very good reviews five stars. Just putting thisout there in case anyone isthinking about one.

Trusted Contributor

Re: Chomebook....love my new Samsung .11.6

@apple1964, May I ask did you purchast from the Q or Be.b ? Many thanks 

Respected Contributor

@apple1964  Where did you get it?  Thanks!

Trusted Contributor

love my chromebook... its all i need in a computer  i dont need windows etc.. i only use it for shopping, checking emails etc.. i got mine from staples  i did have an issue 3 months after buying it.. i had to send it back & they fixed it.. but my next laptop will definetely be another chromebook i got an hp, had it for almost 3 yrs.... love it!

Trusted Contributor

@apple1964: I've had a CB for several years now, & love it . I don't use/need anything else. I love all the features you mentioned, as well. Simple & user-friendly! 

Esteemed Contributor

I ordered it from best buy but you can also order it from Amazon or Walmarts
Esteemed Contributor

Best buy..I would never order any electronic from à shopping Channel
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I have a dell chromebook, and I too have found I prefer it over a windows laptop. Much smaller and lightweight, and since I prefer to hold my computer in my lap, that is a great feature. I don't use my laptop to do any real work.I go on my banking site to pay my bills, come here to QVC, get my emails and FB, and skype with family & friends. All easily done on my chromebook. 

I bought mine from the dell website and I too paid around $200.

Esteemed Contributor

Good morning! Thanks for your replies....please excuse the typo, have a blessed Sunday.

Honored Contributor

I'm not familiar with this one but in August of last year I bought a Samsung Chromebook Pro. I decided on this instead of buying a MacBook Pro (this was really all I needed). With the money I saved I'm going to buy an iPad Pro when the new models come out this year.