Valued Contributor

Re: Canon Pixma MX922 printer question

@hckynut--Thanks again. Not sure exactly when I'll get this now. Might wait until Best Buy offers some kind of trade-in program for Canon printers. Last I checked there, they had offers for Epson and HP printers, but not Canon. Guess I'll hold on to my old printers until they do. Sure wish I had grabbed HSN's offer. Smiley Sad

Honored Contributor

how much was it on hsn?

right now it is $90 at best buy. $85 at amazon.

totally worth it even at those prices.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Valued Contributor

@sunshine45--It was $59.95 and no shipping (not positive about the cents). Great price, plus you got (I'm doing this from memory so hope I've got it right) 100 sheets of 4 x 6 photo paper, 20 sheets of 8 1/2 x 11 photo paper, and a software package that had something to do with Hallmark cards and something else. Really wished I had taken advantage of.

Respected Contributor

You might try Canon.  Lots of their Pixma models are on sale.  The 922 is an older model.  Also the software that typically comes with these deals is not usually very good or complete.  The only thing that is important is the Canon software that comes with the printer.  

Honored Contributor

HSN has this all the time, but that was a really good price.  I believe I paid $99 about a year ago.

I would set an alert for it as I'm sure it will come back in stock.  It's a popular item.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Honored Contributor

@VaBelle35 wrote:

HSN has this all the time, but that was a really good price.  I believe I paid $99 about a year ago.

I would set an alert for it as I'm sure it will come back in stock.  It's a popular item.

@VaBelle35

Not too sure of that now. Canon has some newer models out now and may have discontinued making the MX922. I snapped my 2nd one up when I saw that low price. The 5 ink tanks and the paper would cost more, if you bought the Canon brands. Still have 4 of the 5 ink tanks left in the new printer. Older one still working just fine.

hckynut(john)

hckynut(john)
Valued Contributor

Latest update--Just checked HSN and the printer is back in stock. Trouble is, it's now $89.95. Called HSN and they said just got in about 6,000 of them, but no longer at the great price they had before. So, guess I'll just bide my time and wait for them to lower the cost. Might be a long wait, but I'm patient.

Valued Contributor

If anyone's interested, just checked in on this printer again at HSN, and it's back at the great price they had before--$59.95. Don't know how long that price is good for, but I went ahead and ordered it while I this price was available.

Honored Contributor

@qualityshopper  It's on air on HSN2 right now for $59.95 and 4 flex and Free S&H

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Honored Contributor

@VaBelle35 wrote:

@qualityshopper  It's on air on HSN2 right now for $59.95 and 4 flex and Free S&H

back up to $89.95.

if anyone sees it on hsn for the lower price, bestbuy does price matching. you may be able to go into bestbuy and pick it up for the same price instead of it having to be shipped.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein