Esteemed Contributor

I was checking the category on Electronics and saw a  post was deleted because of duplication.  I looked for the original post and it was not there.  This is all to say I too have been disappointed with Canon, its products and especially its customer service.  

Try paying over $500 for a camera only to have the lens fall off in the midst of a photo shoot and have the company tell me they cannot help me.  It was a known problem and yes the warrantee just ran out. My BAD.  They wanted over $250 to fix my issue.  Wow, what great service, and kind attention.  

I had no choice.  I bought a Nikon.  And I happened to be invited to a wedding and saw a photographer come in with his camera and attachments.  He  was loaded down.  I saw the emblem Canon.  I made a remark.  He stopped and said, "tell me about."  He too had issues but was deeply invested in parts, and attachments. 

Trusted Contributor

Re: Canon Lens disappointment

I buy from the original vendor, not QVC and have never had trouble with Canon, or Apple for that matter. Go to the original vendor for electronic appliances.

Honored Contributor

@bonnielu.   Here is the link to the thread about the Canon Camera.

https://community.qvc.com/t5/Customer-Care/Worst-customer-service-experience-ever-from-QVC/m-p/46813...

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

My issue was not with QVC.  It was directly with Canon.  Just to summarize, I now have a Nikon.  That should say it all. 

Esteemed Contributor

I would recommend Nikon over Canon any day....