Honored Contributor

Can Anyone Help with Sign-up Genius?

I already have an account, as I use it for three organizations I'm involved with. But now I have to create one, that will be linked to a web page. The one person I thought of who could help said someone else did it for her. I have no idea where to start. Can anyone help me with this?

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Can Anyone Help with Sign-up Genius?

Please explain a little more about this sign up. I don't understand. 

Respected Contributor

@beach-mom wrote:

I already have an account, as I use it for three organizations I'm involved with. But now I have to create one, that will be linked to a web page. The one person I thought of who could help said someone else did it for her. I have no idea where to start. Can anyone help me with this?

I use it for Master Gardeners but, I haven't created anything.  Sorry.

Honored Contributor

@beach-mom,  I've never used it, but it looks as if their website has information that might help out.  (Apologies if you've already tried these and my post is a repetition.)   Best wishes to you!🌻

"Create a Sign Up"

copy and paste link:   

signupgenius.com/faq/create-sign-up.cfm

"SignUpGenius Help"

copy and paste link:   

signupgenius.com/support

"Contact our Genius Support Team.

We are fanatical about being helpful!

Fill out the form and we will do our best to respond right away."

copy and paste link:   

signupgenius.com/help

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Honored Contributor

@beach-mom wrote:

@beach-mom 

Once you have created the sign up, go into Edit Sign Up.

Click on the Share tab.

Click on the Post on Website and you should be good to go.

If you need further help, I can click the next button to see what happens.  

Honored Contributor

Thanks everyone for your help! Smiley Happy

@lolakimono - There is already a button for sign up genius on the website. It is for three sign-ups; two of which I participate in. Will it just automatically add this, or do I have to go through the creator of the page (I can do that.)?

Honored Contributor

@beach-mom 

If you don't have access to the other website, than someone who does will need to add the link.  If you scroll down below the add to the website button, there is a box to copy the code to embed on the website.  If you share that link, the owner of the website should be able to add it.  If there are not three buttons, I'm not sure how they would do multiple Sign Up Genius lists with one click.  

Honored Contributor

@lolakimono wrote:

@beach-mom 

If you don't have access to the other website, than someone who does will need to add the link.  If you scroll down below the add to the website button, there is a box to copy the code to embed on the website.  If you share that link, the owner of the website should be able to add it.  If there are not three buttons, I'm not sure how they would do multiple Sign Up Genius lists with one click.  

@lolakimono - There ARE three buttons! The main page has one, but when you click that it takes you to another page that has the three listed separately. So it's just a matter of e-mailing him to see what he can do about adding a fourth! Thanks again to you and everyone - I'll let you know how I make out, one way or the other! Smiley Happy