Valued Contributor

Does anyone know if any buyers or host are at this event? We need new items. This is the consumer electronics show. You can see items on their site and social media.

What new items do you want at the Q?

Honored Contributor

I hope Oscar Dovale and Bret Hamilton were able to attend.  They need to find the next big thing -- Flash Pad is in the rearview mirror.

Honored Contributor

@wildlifewitch

Not sure about here or hsn, but have heard on cable "new electronics", that there are some 8k TV sets there. Have followed the CES for decades now, and hope there are some cable Electronic Shows(not shopping networks) that show a lot of the new stuff. Love seeing and hearing about new techno stuff!

hckynut

hckynut(john)
Honored Contributor

@hckynut

YouTube will be showing lots of stuff from the 2019 CES. Linus Tech Tips already is showing some of the new computer offerings from ASUS. Both Jenna and Justine Ezarek (iJustine) are there and will be reporting what they see. Search YouTube for "2019 CES" and you'll find hours of stuff to watch over the next few days. Some video is already filtering out and more will be coming each day. For the YouTube tech reviewers, this is like Christmas. They'll be shooting video each day, then spend each night editing and posting the videos. 

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Respected Contributor

@ValuSkr wrote:

I hope Oscar Dovale and Bret Hamilton were able to attend.  They need to find the next big thing -- Flash Pad is in the rearview mirror.

Respected Contributor

@ValuSkr wrote:

Smiley LOL

Honored Contributor

Hey, thank you for the info @gardenman

Gonna check out Utube later today and see what I can find. Appreciate you info on this. Today is 1 of my ice skating days, 40 mile round trip drive and 2 hours on the ice. Eats up a bunch of the day.

hckynut

hckynut(john)
Valued Contributor

They have a foldable smart phone.Do I want it to fold, no? Do I finally get a phone that won't break? Eventually, when Aplpe adopts this technology and tweaks it.There is hope. I'd like to have a cell phone case burning ceremony one day.

Google kitchenaid cook processor connect.Why not another lol.

Watergen.Brilliant, but so pricey taht I can'r see the price.

Tetra countertop dishwasher? Very cool.

Over the air wireless device charging is terrifying, yet cool.

Lifx color changing canleabra bulbs- Watch out Luminara.

That's all for now. Fun times.