Honored Contributor

Re: Bonuses with High End Smartphone Purchases

If you go to 'Settings', isn't there a choice called 'Sound and vibration', or something like that?

That's where you can choose or unchoose ounds and which ones you want.   I hope that helps.  That's what my phone has, but I'm not knowledgeable about all phones at this point.

Honored Contributor

@chickenbutt wrote:

If you go to 'Settings', isn't there a choice called 'Sound and vibration', or something like that?

That's where you can choose or unchoose ounds and which ones you want.   I hope that helps.  That's what my phone has, but I'm not knowledgeable about all phones at this point.

I’ve been through every setting on the phone, one by one, and nothing makes a difference with this issue. On the iPhone, it never made a peep for anything unless I told it to specifically - the default was silence. Maybe it’s an LG thing and not Android, I dunno.

Life without Mexican food is no life at all
Honored Contributor

The sounds would drive me crazy @Moonchilde.  I think that's one thing I would call the salesperson at Verizon to ask about.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Honored Contributor

Oh darn! Sorry that didn't help.  Well, if nothing else, you could go to Verizon and ask for help with the phone.

I have gone to Sprint a couple of times to ask how I could do something on the phone that I couldn't figure out.  I'm pretty good about trying to figure stuff out myself but after that doesn't work, I ask them.  The manual for my phone is very unhelpful - like TOTALLY unhelpful.

Each time I did that, the person working there seemed to know how to find/do anything that I couldn't figure out (not that that's saying much, since I'm fairly new to smartphones).     It would seem that the smartphone is smarter than I.   Smiley Very Happy