Trusted Contributor

Re: Battery Operated Phone Chargers

@Carolina925 wrote:

@Mombo1 , thanks, I'm going to search it now. Sounds like exactly what I'm looking for.

Sounds perfect for me as well,how many times will it charge your phone, going to do some more research on it but for the very first time i used my wish list.  Put it on there.

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

@Mombo1 wrote:

@Carolina925 wrote:

Does anyone have a recommendation for a battery operated phone charger? With hurricane season revving up, I need something to charge my phone in case we temporarily lose power for a day or so. If power goes out longer than that, I will regroup but I would like something so at least I can have outside contact. During Matthew, I was able to keep my phone charged for a couple days but,since then, my "cigarette lighter" in the car has stopped working; it's an old car. I searched on Amazon but the reviews are so totally different that I was more confused than when the search started. 

@Carolina925   I purchased a Halo power cube wall plug last winter in case of power outages.  I like it because you plug it into the wall to charge...once charged it remains full powered until you need it.  I have used it for my phone and I pad.  Plus I can throw it in the car or in my purse in case I need power on the go.  E234344 if you are interested. 

Well, I ordered the power cube; USPS lost it in Greensboro, NC, and CS says it's no longer in stock.  So....back to the drawing board Smiley Sad

Honored Contributor

I wasn't driving as much with the pandemic and found myself needing to jumpstart my car a couple of times, so I bought a jump box (the Topvision 2200A) and it also lets you charge phones, laptops, and more besides being a jump starter for the car. It lists for around $80 but often has a 20% off coupon. It's a very handy gadget to have. I suspect I could charge my phone multiple times from it before it would need recharging. 

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!