Trusted Contributor

Re: Apple’s Customer Service 👎

Apple has  exhausted their Covid grace period as an excuse for poor service and lack of accessability for resolution of flaws and glitches in person. I think our Apple Care gouging should either be refunded or extended for all the "help" they now offer.

I'm a very long time Apple customer and am now steaming just reading your post. The last straw for me was yesterday when I was told by a Genius that I cannot customize my calendar to my preferred observed holidays. I don't care to have every country and every "religion" of the world clogging up my calendar. I am NOT a global citizen, thank you very much. 

dee

Valued Contributor

IRe: Apple’s Customer Service 👎

I have never had such great customer service as I got from Apple. I got the mail back box the day after I asked for it. I mailed in the computer. They installed a new screen and keyboard, my Apple Care covered most of it, and they sent it back within a  week with tracking on everything. And I spoke to a real nice man down in Austin, Texas when I had questions about what to do and how to get it fixed.

Briggsie