Respected Contributor

Apple ipad Air and Kindle..humor me...

I have had a Kindle for years.  I love to read books on it from Amazon.com  .  Recently I purchased an Apple ipad Air.  Will I still be able to read  books on it like I did my Kindle? And if so, how do I prepare my new Apple to receive the books I choose?  Thanks

Contributor

Re: Apple ipad Air and Kindle..humor me...

[ Edited ]

Add Kindle app to your iPad. I find maintaining Kindle library much easier on Apple than on Kindle. Happy Reading! 

Regular Contributor

As  ustersaid: easy to add Kindle app to your iPad. Have two Kindles and an iPad I read on. Nice to have choices!  Happy reading

Respected Contributor

I have a Kindle but also Kindle apps on my laptop and Android tablet. Love 'em all.

Esteemed Contributor

All the free borrowing you can handle with the free Libby app from your local library too.

Can you tell I am in love 🥰 

Esteemed Contributor

I thought Amazon apps come already installed on iPads. IPads have a beautiful display,and you will enjoy reading your books. 

Respected Contributor

Never use my Kindle anymore....all books are read through the Kindle app on my iPad.  Love it!

Respected Contributor

Never use my Kindle anymore either.  I do everything on my Ipad and if anything ever happenned to it i would be buying another in an hour!!!   

Respected Contributor

After you download the Kindle App, you just need to SIGN IN to start reading and all of what you have on it will automatically load. That’s it.

Have fun.

I am typing on my new iPad right now. I have a keyboard case but almost always use the keyboard on the iPad. Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

I thought iBooks was pre-installed on all Apple's iOS devices?  Sorry, I do not own any iOS hardware.

iBooks is pre-installed on all OS devices.

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif