Respected Contributor

Re: Apple IPad TS on HSN Today

Guy Yovan was talking endlessly about the device yesterday.  He claimed everyone needed it even seniors who already had computers.   In my opinion seniors do not need such a thing and it was a money grab. Many seniors are struggling on fixed incomes.  Inflation is hurting the senior population more than any other.

Honored Contributor

@SeaMaiden wrote:

Is this package a good buy? I am tempted to buy the 256 GB.....

@SeaMaiden  So did you order it?

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Honored Contributor

@Mz iMac wrote:

@SeaMaiden wrote:

Is this package a good buy? I am tempted to buy the 256 GB.....

@SeaMaiden  So did you order it?

@Mz iMac    no. When one of the first posters said this was not the iPad Air, I decided against it... when I do buy a new one, I will just order through the Apple site online. I do not need a lot of extras... 

Regular Contributor

NEVER order anything Apple from the shopping networks.  They jack up the price by several hundred dollars over Apple's retail price (imagine that), and justify it by throwing in cheap, junk accessories and no-name brands lol.  I feel sorry for people who overpay for this stuff, they are being taken to the cleaners!

Respected Contributor

@Reever  One more time.  It is a SALES PITCH.  "Selling" involves convincing people to part with their hard-earned money whether or not they need the product.  It has nothing do with whether or not the people can "afford" the product.  Salesmen and saleswomen will use whatever technique is available to move the product; that's their job.