Honored Contributor

Re: Apple Caves: 'Camera Roll' Is Coming Back To Your iPhone

Thanks, I have an IPHONE5 and love the camera roll. You know who likes it more than I do?

My 2 year old grandson! He loves going through my phone and picking out pictures and blowing them up (many are of him, his sisters, brother and cousins and my beloved cats).

I didn't download the IOS something or other because my granddaughter (she's just turned 12) told me there are a lot of problems with it.

Get this. This kid lives in a part of Northern Va where 10, 11 and 12 year old kids already have IPHONE 6's. She said her friends said there have been problems with the IOS something and for me not to download it.

I said, "Don't worry because I just had it to your Daddy anyway to do it". I'll wait!

Now I'm glad I listened to her!

I've been thinking of getting an IPHONE6 (the bigger one). I even went into the Apple store the other day but couldn't decide what to get. No one came over to me and my friend.

We laughed and said maybe we were just too old or looked like we couldn't afford to buy one. It was the middle of the day, the store was packed, it was on a Wednesday and it was full of people around 20 to 35 year old's. Go figure.

I'm almost 70 and my friend (who would never buy one anyway) is in her 50's but retired!

Trusted Contributor

On 10/2/2014 jackthebear said:

So happy I haven't updated my OS yet

talk about "ain't broke, don't fix"

Same here. I used my camera roll several times just tonight. Don't want to change my ways.

Honored Contributor

I have no problem with the new photo program, in fact I liked it

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Honored Contributor

THE ENTIRE 8 IS TERRIBLE. MY PHONE DOES NOT WORK AS WELL AS IT DID BEFORE. SORRY I UPDATED.