Respected Contributor

Can you tell me what size and brand you have?  Are you happy with what you selected and why?  If you are not happy with it, please tell me about that too.

I think I want one for home use, but not sure.

Thanks!

Contributor

Re: Anyone own a 2 in 1 laptop?

I have a Dell 2 in 1 and love it.  I can switch from tablet mode to laptop mode with no problem.  It does everything that my desktop does, and it is easy to carry around.  I have a 13 inch.  I swear by Dell - have had Dell computers for years, and I think their customer service is great.  I did buy the extra service to make sure if I had problems they would be taken care of.  But, I have never had any problem with it.  I hope this helps you make your decision.  I highly recommend Dell.  At one point (for my desktop), I had a problem, and they could not fix it by phone, so they sent a rep out to fix it and I have not had a problem since. 

Trusted Contributor

Re: Anyone own a 2 in 1 laptop?

ASUS, beautiful machine.  13 inch, light weight, great construction, SPECS the same as Apple Macbook, no problems adapting to Windows 10, purchased from the Microsoft store in the mall ON SALE, price was the same as my Samsung 10 inch tablet.  Two things I do not like: the cover and back are slippery to the touch, when I carry it, I must hold on tight and the keyboard does not light up.  Love this computer.