Honored Contributor

Re: Anyone looking to buy Tracfone LG Stylo 4- New deal on HSN

I saw it the other day @MKR14 !!  Too cute!   I had to talk myself out of getting it in purple.   Many color options.  That Amazon is the devil, lol.  Truth be told, the paisley cover that I chose is not much to my liking.  I've got a paisley cover similar on my old one in purple shades and I like it better.  I've going to fight the temptation, lol.  I'm a purple girl when possible.

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

The LG Stylo 4 Tracfone is now back to $119.00 on HSN. Hope everyone got the deal of $79.95 a few days ago.

Respected Contributor

@Mmsfoxxie @Did the SIM card come already installed on the LG Stylo 4? None was in the box. I think it is already in the slot on the side that includes the 1500 minutes,data, and text bundle on the SIM card. My LG Fiesta 2 had it installed.

I got mine a few minutes ago and will activate in the morning. 

I like the size of the phone. The gold glitter case is very nice and so is the gold free charger. 

I always get nervous swapping over to a new Tracfone. It is so much easier than a few years ago. 

Thanks.

Honored Contributor

@MKR14 , yes, it's already in the phone.  My charger is purple.  The phone is covered so I guess it doesn't matter what color the charger is but it's surprising.

When you make a call, you get a prompt asking if you want the number saved in your contacts.  I had to call my father's social worker today and it put her name in as well as the number.  Amazing.

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Honored Contributor

@MKR14 wrote:

The LG Stylo 4 Tracfone is now back to $119.00 on HSN. Hope everyone got the deal of $79.95 a few days ago.

The deals seem to rotate from time to time. HSN will have a better deal for a while, then the deal will move to QVC, then back to HSN. If you're interested, just keep checking both sites and it'll pop back up someplace.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Respected Contributor

Got my Tracfone LG Stylo 4 all set-up. Easy directions and it was ready to use within a few minutes of set-up. I did it online.

I used the Copy the Data App and it worked perfect. All my Contacts and Photos went over so easy.

Thanks to @Mmsfoxxie . I did leave them on my LG Fiesta 2 incase I ever want anything else transferred.

The screen is beautiful. I use the Free Zedge App for downloading free ringtones. It is free but when I tried to open with the stylus it showed a Trial one. Without the stylus it went through as free. I have used this for years to download ringtones for my husband and kids so it identified who is calling as important.

You just play what you want to preview and if you want it and just tap Set. It will open a drop down and all you do is pick what Contact you want to use it on. It does it for you. Love this app.

I pick a preloaded ringtone that comes on the Tracfone different from my Contacts and I know when I hear the sound that it is a scam.

The Gold Glitter case included is nice. All the glitter is inside so it doesn’t come off. My small charger is a pretty gold.

Thanks for all the feedback.

Honored Contributor

@MKR14 , glad the transfer app worked for you!

Im going check out tutorials on YouTube because that little manual that came with the phone isn't thorough enough for me.

The ringtones that came with the phone aren't great but my phone doesn't ring that much or it's in my purse and I don't hear it, so I don't need any extra ringtones.

Glad we both like our new toys.

Respected Contributor

The Zedge app has nice ringtones. When my husband calls it Plays “Your husbands calling please pick up the phone” . I have the same for my family and friends that are for daughter, son etc.

You Tube has good videos. I have had 4 updates on software so far. 

I went in and stopped notifications on most apps. They run the battery down. When I am not using Wi-Fi  I turn that off also. I never have Bluetooth on unless I am using as that really wears   the battery on iPads and phones down.

I didn’t reset my old Lg Fiesta 2 yet just in case  I wanted something on it. Having Google photos app it went over easily also.

I haven’t tried the camera yet.

Have fun and thanks to all with their hints and suggestions.

Respected Contributor

I've had this phone since March and love it. Be sure to use the native Smart Cleaning app; I generally do that once a month. I also like the dark mode because I'm not a fan of the blue, and I think it's easier on the eyes (for me). Plus, I like the black/gray keyboard lol.

What worries you masters you.
Respected Contributor

My sister has been using a flip phone but will finally need to upgrade to a 'big girl' smartphone as flip phones are phasing out.   She's interested in the Tracfone as she doesn't use the phone a great deal and feels the Tracfone will offer her the most economical deal for her minimal usage.  

I haven't been following any TSV's as I rarely purchase anything.  But, I do know they have deals on Tracfones every now and then.  Anyone know if a TSV for a Tracfone is coming up or if there's already a good deal on one here, though it may not be a TSV? 

Cinderella is proof that a new pair of shoes can change your life!